Frequently Asked Questions
Our FAQs are a great source to help you get the answers you need.
Delivery charges are based on the customers location and preferred method of delivery. Each time an order is placed the consumer will be given delivery options along with pricing that they can choose from.
Currently the accepted payment methods are Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
Your security while shopping online with indigolfclubs.com is very important to us, and we’ve taken all reasonable measures to make sure your credit card and personal details are kept safe at all times. All pages that require you to enter your personal information or payment details on our site are secure, using 128 bit SSL encryption.
To check that the page you are viewing is secure, look for a padlock icon within your browser.
Immediately after checking out…
- First time customers can choose to create an account by adding a password on the order confirmation page.
- We will confirm your order by email.
- We’ll charge your card.
Within 24 hours…
- We will usually dispatch in-stock products.
- We’ll dispatch each item as soon as we receive it.
- We’ll charge your credit or debit card when the item is ready to dispatch to you.
- If the product becomes unavailable we’ll let you know by email.
- If you created an account you can check your order’s progress online or cancel the order up to the time when we are ready to send it to you.
Your invoice gets sent to you in an order confirmation email along with your personalized registration information. To view the invoice for your order, please open your order confirmation email.
If you did not receive an email for your order, please check your spam and junk mail folders or visit the My Account page to view the order information as well as have your invoice resent.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.